RANJI TROPHY 2022-23 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Mayank composed a superlative ton © Getty Karnataka vs Saurashtra Led by Mayank Agarwal’s unbeaten 110, Karnataka amassed 229 for 5 on a slow-moving opening day of the semifinal against Saurashtra, at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium. The opener cracked 11 boundaries and a six, and stitched an unbeaten partnership of 117 with S Sharath for the sixth wicket to bail the home side from a precarious situation. Put in to bat, Saurashtra’s new ball pair of Chetan Sakariya and Kushang Patel had the hosts reduced to 21 for 2 within the first 45 minutes of play. Agarwal revived the innings briefly in the company of Nikhil Jose before the latter fell to Kushang on 18. Reduced to 112 for 5 in a session and a half, it was Sharath who gave company to the captain to bail the team out. The ‘keeper-bat scored a watchful, unbeaten 58 to take the side safely to stumps. Brief Scores : Karnataka 229/5 (Mayank Agarwal 110*, S Sharath 58*; Kushang Patel 2-64) vs Saurashtra Madhya Pradesh vs Bengal Centuries by Sudip Gharami and Anustup Majumdar laid the foundation for Bengal’s dominant display on… Read full this story
- Rowdies enter the Karnataka poll ring, parties trade punches
- ED targeting me because of upcoming Karnataka elections: Shivakumar tells HC
- ED Targeting Me Because of Upcoming Karnataka Elections: Shivakumar Tells HC
- Will increase tests and send all COVID samples for genome sequencing: Karnataka Health Minister
- IPL 2023 Auction: When and where to watch the IPL mini auction Livestream
- Ranji Trophy: Suryakumar Yadav Smashes 80-ball 90 On First-class Return | Cricket News
- Ranji: Bengal trounce UP; Nagaland bowled out for 25!
- Ranji: MP record resounding win over Jammu
- Ranji Trophy HLs: Riyan Parag hits 95; wins for Kerala, Bengal
- Ranji: Himachal in command vs Haryana; Vidarbha in control
Mayank hundred props up Karnataka have 283 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 9, 2023. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.