ENGLAND TOUR OF BANGLADESH, 2023 by Atif Azam • Published on Share Tweet Taskin Ahmed believes his team can offer a stiff challenge in the upcoming white-ball series at home against England © Getty Compared to Bangladesh, England are a superior side across formats but pacer Taskin Ahmed believes that his team can offer a stiff challenge in the upcoming white-ball series at home. England are scheduled to arrive in Bangladesh on February 24 for a white-ball series comprising three ODIs and as many T20Is, to be played in Chattogram and Dhaka from March 1. Bangladesh have won 13 out of their last 14 ODI series at home – their latest being a 2-1 win against India – and their only defeat came against England when they lost to them by a 1-2 margin in 2016. Bangladesh have also won three out of their last five T20I series at home since 2020, including series wins against Australia, New Zealand and Zimbabwe while their two-match T20I series against Afghanistan ended 1-1. Their only T20I series defeat during this period came against Pakistan in 2021. “Certainly it won’t be easy against them (England) and they are a bigger team (compared to us)… Read full this story
- Smash Beauden Barrett and England will beat New Zealand and win World Cup - Jason Robinson
- Mission improbable: How to beat the All Blacks
- All Blacks wary of 'hungry animal' England
- ‘To be the man you’ve got to beat the man’: Itoje channels his inner wrestler
- Man, 37, who 'shot bride and bishop at New Hampshire wedding in revenge act, beat his public defender so severely during jailhouse meeting that the lawyer suffered a brain hemorrhage'
- Eddie Jones urges England to beat All Blacks and ‘change history’
- England can beat All Blacks, says confident Anthony Watson
- New York Jets look to end New England Patriots’ dominance
- England bring Cheika's Wallabies down the only way he'd have it -- without a Plan B
- England 19-7 New Zealand: Rugby World Cup semi-final player ratings
Bangladesh capable of beating superior England side - Taskin have 322 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2023. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.