King Charles and the royal family will reportedly not sue Prince Harry over his claims in bombshell memoir Spare , it is believed. Attorney Amber Melville-Brown claims that the royals “may be seething but will not sue.” She told Newsweek , per IBT, it is unlikely that they will retaliate and instead will “retain their silence.” The international law firm ‘Withers’ lawyer further claimed, “There is little point in adding to the audience numbers by engaging and prolonging the conversation” if Camilla or King Charles were to respond to Prince Harry’s revelations in “Spare.” Earlier, there were reports King Charles and Camilla could choose to file a defamation lawsuit against Harry for hurtful things the Duke of Sussex shared about them in his memoir and TV interviews, a royal expert believes. According to royal expert Emily Andrews, King Charles and Camilla, who have kept a dignified silence, can push for a legal suit against Prince Harry if they want to.
- Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran, Together At Last
- Adorable moment Prince Harry and red-head girl point at each other's hair and say 'snap' – as Meghan Markle reveals young son Archie also sports ginger locks
- The Royal Baby Has Gone Private
- Look at These Teeny Royal Baby Feet!
- Blondie star Debbie Harry continues to brush off interview scandal after fans stormed out of festival where she was promoting her new memoir
- How Prince William made Michael Middleton keep 'critical' promise to avoid Queen's fury
- Harry breaks down as he recalls moment during Meghan's pregnancy
- Prince Andrew should talk to the FBI under oath about his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, lawyer representing financier's victims says
- Visiting Royal Windsor
- Prince William Shows His True Colours
Royals ‘may be seething but will not sue’ Prince Harry over claims in memoir have 274 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.