Brendan Fraser opened up on the bulky requirement of the character once screwed his brain in the 1997 comedy George of the Jungle. Per Variety , Fraser said about the character’s costume, “the wardrobe was there was no wardrobe,” Fraser said. “George wears a loincloth.” Sandler said Fraser was so jacked and so good-looking in “George of the Jungle” that he “was disappointed,” joking, “You weren’t supposed to do that to us. You did right by the character. But you did wrong by us, man. You made us feel bad about ourselves. Were you oiled up at all during ‘George’? “I was waxed. Starved of carbohydrates,” Fraser said. “I would drive home after work and stop to get something to eat. I needed some cash one day, and I went to the ATM, and I couldn’t remember my PIN number because my brain was misfiring. Banging on the thing. I didn’t eat that night.” George of the Jungle also starred Leslie Mann and Thomas Hayden-Church, a box office hit netting over $170 million globally.
- Brendan Fraser cast as villain in Batgirl movie and the Fraserenaissance is in full swing
- 12 Best Brendan Fraser Movies, Ranked
- Brendan Fraser will play the villain in Batgirl movie
- ‘If I Was Martha, What Would I Do?’ For One, Stay Upright
- The Artists Bringing Activism Into and Beyond Gallery Spaces
- Fighting to Live as the Towers Died
- HRT is a total menopause gamechanger, it’s stopped me screaming at my man & having rages, says Lisa Snowdon
- Seth Rogen and the Secret to Happiness
- An Enemy of the Kremlin Dies in London
- The 29 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (October 2021) | Digital Trends
'My brain was misfiring': Brendan Fraser recalls 'George of the Jungle' bulky shape have 268 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 7, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.