The Vietnamese top legislator expressed his belief that under the leadership of the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Philippines will become more prosperous and its role and position will rise in the region and the world. He expressed his appreciation for the approval of the resolution, describing it as a historic event in the bilateral relationship as well as the relations between the two countries' parliaments. For his part, Zubiri said N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue's official visit to the Philippines contributes positively to further strengthening the strategic partnership between Vietnam and the Philippines as well as between their legislative bodies, highlighting Vietnam is the only strategic partner of the Philippines in ASEAN. He thanked Vietnam for always being a stable rice supplier for his country to help it ensure food security, expressing his hope that more products of the Philippines will be exported to Vietnam to keep a trade balance. The two officials spoke highly of the cooperative relationship between the two legislative bodies, both bilaterally and multilaterally, affirming the central role of parliamentary cooperation in promoting multilateral and bilateral relations between countries. They agreed to continuously maintain the exchange of… Read full this story
- Philippine Call Center Stable
- Hello Philippines, Goodbye India
- Poor English - A Threat to the Philippine Call Centers?
- Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act Goes to the Senate
- Abuse of Democracy in the Philippines
- Joe Lieberman is the 50th Republican Sleeper Senator on Iraq
- A Comment on Asbestos Legislation
- The Enigma of Psychic Surgery in the Philippines Part 2 - Jun Labo
- The Enigma of Psychic Surgery in the Philippines Part 1
- Americans Clean House and the Senate
Top legislator holds talks with Philippine Senate’s President have 276 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.