close Video Rep. Tim Ryan: We need tax cuts to put money in people’s pockets Ohio U.S. Senate candidate Rep. Tim Ryan proposes how he would work to reduce inflation and more in an exclusive town hall on ‘Special Report.’ Ohio Senate candidate Rep. Tim Ryan, a Democrat, and his Republican challenger JD Vance answered questions on numerous topics including crime, inflation and the economy , and abortion during a Tuesday evening Fox News town hall. With one week to go until Election Day , an average of the latest public opinion polls in the Buckeye State indicates Vance holds a razor-thin edge over Ryan, who currently represents the Buckeye State’s 13th Congressional District. On several occasions, Ryan attempted to portray himself as a moderate candidate in the race, distancing himself from national Democratic Party leaders like President Joe Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Asked about inflation and the current state of the economy, as well as the Inflation Reduction Act and whether it will impact an American’s current financial situation, Ryan said, “I think when it comes to inflation, we need a tax cut. We need to put money in people's pockets if we're going to weather the storm here.” AS VANCE… Read full this story
- Texas construction company to pay $3M after hiring illegal immigrants, hiding their employment: ICE
- TV News Roundup: VH1 Announces ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 12 Contestants
- What’s on TV Thursday, Jan. 30: ‘Outmatched’ on Fox
- Four Years Ago Today, the Trump Circus Came to Town — and Never Left
- I'm campaigning on 'truth over lies': Biden rallies union workers in Pittsburgh to start his 2020 presidential run saying he is in the rust belt to beat Trump - and is rewarded by chants of 'We love Joe'
- Joe Biden hits the campaign trail for the first time in Pittsburgh with endorsement of firefighters' union
- Trump savages firefighters union's 'dues-sucking' leaders for endorsing Joe Biden as Obama's VP hits the 2020 campaign trail for the first time
- Obama sent an aide to talk Biden out running for president in 2016 so Hillary Clinton could be the Democratic nominee – and he hasn't endorsed him yet this time around
- The threat to France’s Jews
- Does Even Mark Zuckerberg Know What Facebook Is?
Tim Ryan, JD Vance sound off on crime, abortion and immigration during Fox News town hall have 370 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 1, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.