0 Real Estate House hunting in the Albany area? Check out Patch’s new weekly real estate roundup. Real Estate News , Patch Staff Posted Reply Albany, CA — The local housing market is never boring, and there are a variety of homes to choose from these days. As part of our weekly real estate roundup, we’re bringing you some of the newest and most interesting houses to hit the market in the Albany area. Keep reading to see what’s been listed in your area in the past week. Like what you see? Just click on any address in the list to get additional photos and details. Without further ado, here’s a look at the latest Albany properties in this week’s roundup. Happy house hunting! Editor's note: This list was automatically generated using data compiled by ListHub. Related: Visit The Patch Mortgage Center To Lock In Today’s Best Rates Newly listed homes 1215 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94706 Price: $799,000 Size: 862 sq. ft., 3 beds, and 2 baths Listed by: Ted Chen, E Xp Realty Of California, Inc 531 Santa Fe Avenue, Albany, CA 94706 Price: $995,000 Size: 883 sq. ft., 2 beds, and 1 bath Listed by: Shaban… Read full this story
- The Real Estate Collapse of 2020
- Do You Really Need a Real Estate Attorney to Buy or Sell a House? Answers Ahead
- Tips before buying real estate overseas
- Investors warned about risks of real estate corporate bonds
- Four Tips To Protect Yourself In A Competitive Real Estate Transaction
- ADUs Boost Accessibility And Affordability Of Prime Real Estate
- No open house? No problem. Bay Area realtors adapt to new real estate changes
- 'It's a feeding frenzy': Palm Springs real estate inventory at historic low
- Real Estate Thought It Was Invincible in New York. It Wasn’t.
- Titans of Real Estate in ‘Shock’ Over New York Rent Law Deal
Albany Area Real Estate Roundup have 296 words, post on patch.com at November 22, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.