State Pension: Expert outlines criteria to qualify SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info State pensioners are used to receiving a set amount once every four weeks. The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) oversees the administration of the state pension to ensure everyone gets the amount they are entitled to. Related articles State pension reform may see everyone achieve at least £10,900 a year Bank of England’s careless talk is costing Britain dearly However, it is worth noting an extra payment provided each year, which is commonly described as the Christmas bonus. The bonus serves as a one-off tax-free payment issued to state pensioners and other eligible individuals. It is issued by the DWP, typically in the first full week of December, which is fast approaching. The Christmas bonus is worth £10, which may not at first seem like a lot of money, particularly given the cost of living crisis. READ MORE: State pension age ‘will have to rise to 69’ in two… Read full this story
- Today's treasure hunter doesn't need a secret map or shovel to uncover wealth
- A trip to Fargo reveals why Chris Klieman stokes excitement in both K-State and NDSU
- Stute haven't secured safety yet, warns McLaughlin
- How good are the Huskies? UW, after beating Oregon State, is 7-0 for first time since 1952-53
- BCCI may have had wish for bilateral cricket but PCB had the need: ICC Dispute Resolution Panel
- Lawsuit adds new Adidas bribery allegations involving former NC State star Dennis Smith Jr.
- Federal Way routs Jackson in regionals to enter Tacoma Dome with a perfect record against in-state teams
- Close finishes to vital games are bad for the heart, claims Armagh skipper
- Gonzaga Prep collects back-to-back 4A state titles behind tournament MVP Anton Watson’s 33 points
- The state of the NBA at Christmas
State pensioners to secure bonus this Christmas - will you need to claim it? have 330 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 13, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.