Accordingly, Party agencies, authorities and organizations of the two sides will conduct biennial delegation exchanges. The two localities will also step up the communication work to raise public awareness, especially among young people, of the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos and the provinces as well. They consented to enhance collaboration in economy, culture, social affairs and particularly tourism, through the sharing of information and experience, exhibitions and trade promotion activities. Quang Binh will help the Lao province train 10 officials and students during the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 academic years. Meanwhile, Champasak will offer two scholarships at the Champasak University and two other Lao language scholarships to Quang Binh's students. The provinces will provide mutual support in case of natural disasters and diseases, exchange information about external affairs, and cooperate in other spheres. Source: VNA
- Robots field-tested in Cornwall could be the future of farming
- Circus fun as Carmunnock locals enjoy big top Gala Day bash
- Local entrepreneurs complete training in Germany
- 'He looks at football in a different way'
- SME Development Agency sends local entrepreneurs to Germany
- See the rubbish dumped in fields by people avoiding charges
- Vietnam-Laos trade fair kicks off in Vientiane
- Viettel to launch 5G technology in Laos
- Unitel starts project on demography management in Laos
- French university opens training course on Vietnamese language and culture
Vietnamese, Lao localities cooperate in different fields have 217 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 4, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.