We’ve had one week of the NFL season and let’s just say it’s already nuts. The San Francisco 49ers , considered a possible Super Bowl team, lost on the road to the Chicago Bears , who are far from it. The Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts tied in a game that the Texans actually dominated. The Cincinnati Bengals lost a game in overtime to the Pittsburgh Steelers thanks to a blocked extra point on the final play in regulation, a game that started with Joe Burrow looking awful. The New Orleans Saints needed a late kick to rally to beat the Atlanta Falcons as their supposedly dominant defense sure didn’t look that way in that game. It was just a weird open to the season. The only two constants were the dominance shown by the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs . They both opened on the road with statement victories that featured high-flying offenses with their star passers putting on impressive shows. The Bills remain in the top spot of my Power Rankings, with the Chiefs now in the second spot. Just remember, though, it’s just one week for all 32 teams. That means overreactions all this week… Read full this story
- Super Bowl preview, 49ers vs. Chiefs: Can SF stop Patrick Mahomes?
- 'Here We Go!' Pink Hams It Up with Son Jameson Before Super Bowl National Anthem Performance
- Trent Green says that 1999 Rams squad is the only team that can compare to the Super Bowl champion Chiefs
- When Laurence Maroney Carried Tom Brady, Undefeated Patriots To The Super Bowl
- Fans dejected after going wild over Super Bowl throughout Bay Area
- NFL Super Bowl odds 2021: Predictions, expert picks, values, top targets, advice, bets from Vegas insider
- Colts sign Trey Burton, reuniting Frank Reich with 'Philly Special' passer from Eagles' Super Bowl victory
- 2020 NFL Draft order: Every pick for all 32 teams, as Vikings enter Day 3 with the most picks
- Andrew Thomas soars up OL rankings to No. 1, Mekhi Becton falls
- Chiefs, Mahomes eye record-setting deal following NFL draft
NFL Week 2 Power Rankings: Chiefs rise to No. 2 while Super Bowl teams fall, but don't overreact to wild start have 334 words, post on www.cbssports.com at September 13, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.