Honey J [CJ ENM] Honey J, a female dancer who gained popularity after her appearance of Mnet's dance-off show "Street Woman Fighter" (2021), has set the record straight about her future husband. Her agency, More Vision, was quick to clarify information reported by a local media outlet Thursday morning was false. Other outlets verified the agency’s statement. Reports claimed the dancer’s fiancé is a model who is ten years her junior. While More Vision dispelled the reports, it refused to reveal any information about the man, citing the couple’s privacy. The article was subsequently deleted. Earlier this month, Honey J announced through her Instagram that she is pregnant and will be getting married. Honey J, whose real name is Jeong Ha-nee, is the leader of eight-member female dance crew HolyBang. The crew won the first season of "Street Woman Fighter" and has seen popularity since. Earlier this year, HolyBang signed with More Vision, a music label founded by singer Jay Park. BY LEE JAE-LIM [[email protected]]
- Special Report: How murder, kidnappings and miscalculation set off Hong Kong's revolt
- 2012 Delhi gang rape verdict Highlights: SC confirms death to all 4 convicts, says this will set an example
- Hall of Fame's 2020 class is almost set: Here's what the rest of it could look like
- Film academy invites record-setting 774 new members- including Betty White, Leslie Jones and The Rock in an effort to diversify
- Jaguars to hire ex-Redskins coach Jay Gruden as new offensive coordinator, per report
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump trial questions; civil Democratic debate
- Clive Davis: The Last Record Man
- 2 Of 4 Sets Of Remains Found In Victorville Desert Identified As Joseph, Summer McStay
- Sierra Club sues EPA over claim that climate change 'is 50 to 75 years out'
- Some Coalition MPs say that arson is mostly to blame for the bushfire crisis. Here are the facts
Honey J's agency sets record straight regarding reports about her fiancé have 308 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.