Before we get into this, you should know that this is my first time reviewing an iPhone. I've long established myself as "the Android girl," because I started my smartphone journey with that mobile platform and eventually grew to prefer it over my initial experience with the iPhone. The last time I wielded one of Apple's phones as my daily driver was the iPhone 4S. It's been a while. Watch CC Off English The iPhone SE Offers Almost Everything You Want In An iPhone Is USB-C Finally Coming To iPhone? May 18, 2022 How to Prep Your Apple Devices to Sell Them September 17, 2021 You can imagine my conflicting emotions enjoying my experience with Apple's iPhone 14 Pro. I'll get into details later, but what struck me almost immediately about this phone is how much easier it is now to go back and forth between iOS and Android without missing much. And while there are some differences in usage between the two operating systems, like how you swipe around the interface or go back a page within an app, the feature parity feels almost one-to-one now. Android may have all the bragging rights regarding Google integration and folding smartphones,… Read full this story
- What will the iOS 12 update include for my Apple iPhone?
- What time is the Apple iPhone event in the UK? How to watch a stream live
- Apple iPhone XS Max review
- Your Apple iPhone will be worth £50 LESS next week – here’s why
- Apple iPhones BEAT Google’s Android in the most important way – and this pie chart proves it
- Chinese phone maker rips off Apple’s iPhone XS in the most shameless way
- New iPhone could be HARDER to use if Apple ditches this important tool
- Your iPhone charging cable may be about to change forever – and could make some accessories obsolete
- Sony reveals why Apple’s iPhone has one HUGE advantage over Android phones
- iPhone XS battery life trumped by these CHEAPER rival Android smartphones
Apple's iPhone 14 Pro Makes Ditching Android More Tempting Than Ever have 330 words, post on gizmodo.com at September 14, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.