– A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 5): Water supply in 188 areas of the Hulu Selangor district will be temporarily disrupted next week because of scheduled upgrading and maintenance works at the Sungai Rasa Water Treatment Plant. Pengurusan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Air Selangor), on its official Facebook page on Friday (Aug 5), said the works would start at 9am on Aug 9. According to Air Selangor, water supply is expected to fully recover at 1am on Aug 11. "Consumers are advised to store enough water for their household use and ensure all storage containers are closed," it added. The list of areas affected by the scheduled water supply disruption is available here .
- After wildfires, scorched trees could disrupt water supplies
- Solving Sabah’s water woes not as simple as rubbing Aladdin’s lamp, says Bung
- Demand for water tankers drop, prices shoot up in Bengaluru
- Water crisis: Simple ways to collect rainwater
- Three guiding principles to keep your portfolio steady in choppy waters
- 'Sticking-plaster' plan should see chlorine removed from drinking water by May deadline
- Expanding drought leaves western US scrambling for water
- Expanding Drought Leaves Western US Scrambling For Water
- As drought hits the Rio Grande, farmlands in Texas and other western states scramble for water
- Labuan’s four-decade-old water pipes to be replaced in June
Temporary water supply disruption in Hulu Selangor next week have 205 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.