Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Takashimaya’s yearly mooncake fair is back and with fewer Covid-19 restrictions to boot. Running from Aug. 4 t0 Sep. 10, 2022 both online and offline, the Mid-Autumn Festive Celebration sees more than 50 brands selling mooncakes, tea, and other related gifts. After two years of the pandemic, shoppers are finally able to sample mooncakes before deciding if they want to buy them. The sampling is not available at every stall though, but it’s good enough. You’ll find the whole gamut of products, from heritage bakeries to hotel brands, traditional baked mooncakes to newfangled snowskin flavours and everything in between. Merchant and product highlights Here are some merchant highlights: Andaz Singapore (New) Goodwood Park Hotel Singapore Marina Bay Sands Singapore (New) Peony Jade Restaurant TWG Tea Kee Wah Bakery MDM Ling Bakery Kele Bengawan Solo Disney Collection by Hock Wang (New) Aroma Truffle Chang Ho Sek Thy Moh Chan (online only) From Andaz Singapore comes the Teh Gao Siew Dai mooncake, which features lotus paste infused with milk tea. If you’re looking for a cute and convenient snack, there’s Tiger Tubbies from Goodwood Park Hotel. Each bite-sized tiger is filled with lotus… Read full this story
- NHS coronavirus tracking app that would use mobile data from Google and BT is branded 'Orwellian and a complex issue' but is essential to survive the pandemic, experts say
- Trump-backed anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine is the most effective coronavirus treatment currently available, finds international poll of 6,000 doctors
- Backlash over Government's plan for coronavirus immunity certificates as scientists brand them 'dangerous' because they give a 'false sense of security' about re-catching the bug
- Fashion brands are making face masks, medical gowns for the coronavirus crisis
- Virus expert says all 50 states need to be on lockdown at the same time otherwise the coronavirus curve won't flatten and predicts social distancing will continue for another 10 weeks
- Maharashtra orders private labs to stop sample collection
- Datsun Brand Discontinued In Indonesia By Nissan: Will India Be Next?
- Volkswagen's biggest brand to by-pass Paris auto show
- Coronavirus testing 'nightmare' deepens as Government official says Brits will have to POST their blood samples – and not get a result within 10 minutes
- Crocs, Good American, SKIMS & 82 More Brands Giving Back During Coronavirus Pandemic
Takashimaya's mooncake fair back with more than 50 brands, sampling available have 373 words, post on mothership.sg at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.