Viet Nam’s consulate-general in Australia Nguyen Dang Thang speaks with participants at the event. — VNA/VNS Photo Nguyen Minh More than a hundred businesses from Viet Nam and Australia gathered for a trade and investment promotion event organised by the Australia Vietnam Business Council (AVBC) in Sydney, Australia. Speaking at the event, AVBC President Kiem Dinh said the Australia-Vietnam Enhanced Economic Engagement Strategy, signed in December last year, reaffirmed the two countries’ commitment to strengthening ties and sustainable economic development. Viet Nam’s consulate-general in Australia Nguyen Dang Thang said Viet Nam-Australia relations have been built on a foundation of mutual respect and understanding, common interests and similar views on international events. The two countries have been and will stay committed to an open trading system and have ratified a number of regional and international trade agreements including the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). As the two countries’ premiers met on the side of the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26), they reiterated a bilateral goal to strengthen trade and investment, especially in the fields of energy, agriculture, forestry, seafood, manufacturing, tourism, digital economy and science and technology. In the first five months of the year, export-import… Read full this story
- Boosting public investment disbursement
- Disbursement of public investment would help lift Vietnam's GDP by 0.42 percentage points
- Public investment disbursement would help lift GDP by 0.42 percentage points
- What's next for Chinese tech giant Huawei after being banned from Australia's 5G network?
- Businesses like investment tax breaks, but will they spend?
- Clampdown on foreign investments to prevent international raids on Australian assets amid coronavirus pandemic
- Australia uneasy over Chinese influence in PNG amid increasing infrastructure investment
- VN stocks rally on policy assurance amid increasing virus infections
- Disbursement of public investment would help lift GDP by 0.42 percentage points: GSO
- VN records $2.8b trade surplus in Q1 despite pandemic
VN-Australia to further boost trade and investment ties have 303 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.