Influencer shares hack for changing your duvet cover SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Most people regularly wash and change their bed sheets, covers and pillow cases, but more often than not, don't give a second thought to their duvet. But according to experts, humans spend 35 percent of their overall lifespan sleeping. Sleep is such an important thing, and most will put extra care into their daytime cleaning than their bed. This is where homeowners go wrong, as bacteria and dirt can just as easily build up on duvets and pillows. Related articles Cleaning: How to remove yellow stains from pillows – 'my holy grail' Laundry: 'Important' tips to 'properly' wash duvets for 'best results' Fans of cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch have taken to dedicated Facebook cleaning pages to share their top tips, which includes how to remove stains from duvets. Posting on Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips Facebook page, one woman asked for tips on how to remove yellow stains covering the… Read full this story
- Mrs Hinch reveals her best cleaning hacks for every room in your home
- Mrs Hinch fans go crazy over 'miracle' Poundland spray transforming floors
- Mrs Hinch swears by Grippaz rubber gloves to do the washing up and they cost just £3 at Tesco
- Instagram cleaning star Mrs Hinch has millions of fans — but can we scrub up to her domestic challenge?
- Mum shares ‘genius’ hack for getting grubby stains out of white school shirts – using nothing but a £2 baby bottle cleaner
- Mrs Hinch reveals the best way to clean every room in your home
- Mum shares clever £2 hack that gets stains out of whites
- Instagram stars like Mrs Hinch reveal their secret cleaning tips that you cna use at home— but do they really work?
- Mrs Hinch’s last-minute guide for hinching your home for Christmas, including the £6 ‘pink paste’ that’ll get your oven sparkling
- Shoppers can’t get enough of 89p cleaning paste from Home Bargains that is a favourite with Mrs Hinch
‘Such white results!’: Mrs Hinch fans share ‘easy’ 4p hack to remove yellow duvet stains have 370 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 11, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.