SPAIN has long been a favourite holiday destination for Brits – but new rules across the country could now affect your trip. In a bid to prevent visitors from making life difficult for locals, regulations have been introduced ranging from limits on booze to clothing rules. Here we run through a list of the changes and what they could mean for your trip to Spain this summer. Booze limits In parts of the Balearics, all-inclusive guests have been limited to six drinks a day at their hotel resorts, in order to reduce public drunkenness. Previously there were no limits for holidaymakers who had paid for such packages, but the local government has brought the change in , with disorderly behaviour a problem in the past. The rules apply to both Magaluf and Palma on Mallorca, as well as parts of Ibiza, also mean pub crawls and drinks offers, such as two-for-one and happy hour, are also banned. The sale of alcohol in shops is prohibited between 9.30pm and 8am. Read More on Travel Advice STAY SAFE Warning to Brits in Spain as crooks use little-known con to steal valuables KEEP IT DOWN Spain tourists face CRACKDOWN with one-way systems &… Read full this story
- ‘The Nutcracker’ Returns, With New Rules for Children
- These favourite holiday destinations DON’T want tourists back after the pandemic is over
- Spain’s WORST summer: Business owners claim season is a ‘disaster’
- Spain holidays: ‘It’s not that complicated’ - 5 things Britons must do before jetting off
- Jet2, TUI, easyJet, Ryanair & British Airways: What are latest face mask rules on flights?
- Italy holidays: Testing and quarantine rules Britons need to know - vaccines NOT accepted
- How Melbourne's stage 4 restrictions compare to the world's toughest lockdowns
- Canada reopens borders to Brits: What are the new travel rules? FCDO advice
- The Pandemic Isn’t Over. New Yorkers Are Acting as if It Were.
- Limited-Edition Comic Books for Children Getting Vaccinated
New rules on what clothes to wear, booze limits and how to sightsee – all the restrictions hitting tourists in Spain have 314 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.