Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg A man in China has spent RMB340,000 (S$70,000) over more than two years to transform his home’s courtyard and backyard into a luxury dog villa. The 33-year-old businessman, surnamed Zhou, lives in Xuyi county in Jiangsu province, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP) . What’s inside The facility has everything you could ever imagine, making up a dog paradise that’s inhabited by over 10 dogs. There’s a TV, solarium, an observation deck, a toilet area, rocking chairs, swings, as well as a two-storey transparent spiral slide and an accompanying elevator. There’s even a separate see-through tunnel for his cats to roam about without coming into contact with his dogs. The space is comfortable enough that Zhou would sometimes spend the night with the dogs in the villa when he has a disagreement with his wife. This year, he added an amusement park in the 5,000 square foot plot of land next to the villa. The massive park features a larger pool, a roller coaster, and a ferris wheel which are custom-built for his dogs. Only planned for modest improvements Zhou has grown his online following through videos about his… Read full this story
- I didn't think the $1 billion hotel considered 'the most luxurious in the world' could possibly live up to the hype. I was very wrong.
- 100 under-the-radar islands everyone should visit in their lifetime
- MOGUL MANSIONS: From Elon Musk to Jeff Bezos, here are the homes and estates owned by the wealthiest people in tech
- 100 Iconic Images Of Obama's First Term
- Netflix Thanksgiving Episodes 2018: Over 50 Turkey Day Themed Specials To Stream
- Meet The World's Hottest Billionaire Offspring
Chinese man, 33, spends S$70,000 on luxury dog villa with air-con, pool, ferris wheel, slide & elevator have 281 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.