The Viet Nam -Asia DX Summit 2022 opened in Ha Noi on Wednesday. — Photo vietnamplus.vn The Viet Nam-Asia Digital Transformation (DX) Summit 2022 opened in Ha Noi yesterday, where experts are examining ways to further utilise the advantages of digitalisation for the economy and society. The digital economy is making many important contributions to the global economy, said Nguyen Van Khoa, Viet Nam Software and IT Services Association (Vinasa) chairman. Facing the trend towards digitalisation, many countries have taken the opportunity to develop the digital economy and have issued their own development strategies, he added. The summit is organised by Vinasa under the direction and patronage of the Ministry of Information and Communications. Data from Google and Temasek shows that the Vietnamese internet economy achieved US$21 billion last year and contributed more than 5 per cent of the country’s GDP. Studies show that the growth rate of the Vietnamese digital economy is seven times higher than in 2015 and is expected to reach more than $57 billion by 2025, ranking second in Southeast Asia. “Viet Nam is facing an opportunity to promote the internet economy, especially digital transformation platforms,” said Khoa. Vinasa’s chairman shared that the proportion of the… Read full this story
- Viet Nam Expo 2021 connects more than 300 firms
- Viet Nam Digital Transformation Day to take place in May
- Fitch revises Viet Nam's outlook to positive, affirms rating at 'BB'
- Ha Noi sees strong recovery of property market in Q1
- Viet Nam to offer exciting investment opportunities post COVID-19
- Viet Nam to have first dual credit and debit card
- Viet Nam dental chain operator receives $24m from Singapore fund
- GALAXY STUDIO BECOMES THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS’ THEATRICAL RELEASES IN VIET NAM
- Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam emerges as appealing destination for investors from India
Viet Nam-Asia DX Summit 2022 opens in Ha Noi have 295 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.