ENERGY bills have rocketed in price with many households struggling to keep up – but you can equip your home with gadgets to help cut costs. The recent energy price cap rise means millions of people are now expected to fork out more for their gas and electricity bills. The change means typical energy bills could hit almost £2,000 a year. And it’s likely to go up even more by Autumn , which means bill payers are going to continue to feel the pinch on their wallets throughout the year. The cap is in place to stop providers overcharging customers as wholesale prices are passed down. But households have no been able to avoid higher costs altogether – and many are looking at how to cut down usage to avoid forking out more. Read More on Energy Bills SMART SWITCH Big change to energy smart meters next month could lower bills LIGHTS OUT I’m tight with money – but still saved £220 on my energy bill with simple tricks You can invest in a few nifty gadgets around your home that will do the work for you, and stop you wasting so much energy every day. Sarah Broomfield, energy expert at… Read full this story
- SBV saves billions by stopping cash press at Lunar New Year
- Energy firms dive with oil in Asia, most regional markets retreat
- Legions of Vietnamese fans foot big bills for World Cup vacation in Russia
- Clean energy: investment potential exists but bottlenecks impede progress
- Long An strives to save more than 120 billion VND of electricity bill in 2015
- How an overweight shelter dog saved Eric O'Grey's life
- What Vietnamese spend their money on?
- Solar energy: Heavy discounts for electricity bills
- Vietnam wants urban residents to pay bills without cash
- HCM City encourages solar energy
Full list of energy gadgets that could SAVE you money on bills have 287 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 4, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.