EastEnders actor John Altman has opened up about his final meeting with June Brown a month ago. The legendary soap actress, who played Dot Cotton for 35 years, sadly died at the weekend at her Surrey home aged 95. John, who played her on-screen son Nick in the BBC soap, appeared on Good Morning Britain as he spoke about his relationship with the icon. Describing his time sharing the screen with June, John said that they were “treasured moments in [his] career” and that she was “lovely to work with”. “She guided me,” he said. “We spent an hour having a coffee and a cigarette going through the lines in the dressing room.” Asked by GMB presenters Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley about when he last saw her, he said: “I saw her a month ago – she was a bit tired. You could see she slowed right down.” EastEnders actor John Altman spoke about his final meeting with June Brown ( Image: ITV) However, he praised her family for “rallying right around her”, which allowed her to spend her last days in her Surrey home. Recalling their days of going through the script together, he said: “June was a… Read full this story
- Police driver who sped at 120mph with blue lights and sirens on so he could get to his son's college meeting on time is cleared of speeding charges
- Tearful moment couple is surprised halfway through their wedding by the man who received their 11-year-old son's donated heart and they're able to listen to it beating for the first time in seven years
- The Original Son of Anarchy
- Alastair Stewart 'had been warned about inappropriate comments on Twitter several times before', report claims
- Kirk Douglas dead at 103: Spartacus star's heartbroken son Michael Douglas shares news of Hollywood legend's passing
- Woman Alleges She Was Repeatedly Raped in Chris Brown's Home, Claims Singer Hid Guns From Police
- Liam Gallagher reunites with daughter Molly Moorish, 21, for the first time in 19 years after saying he 'just never got around to meeting her'
- EastEnders boat disaster spoilers: drowning, death match showdown and a devastating decision
- Harrison Ford and son Liam, 17, run errands in Santa Monica as the teen gets fitted for a tuxedo
- EastEnders fans disgusted as Ian Beale throws out son Bobby after Dennis Mitchell sets him up as a terrorist
EastEnders' June Brown's on-screen son says she was 'tired' when they met for final time have 377 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 5, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.