President Nguyen Xuan Phuc (standing) chairs the working session. (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc had a meeting with leaders of Ho Chi Minh City on March 16 to discuss preparations for a conference to promote investment in the city’s Hoc Mon and Cu Chi districts, which is slated for early April. According to the conference’s organising board, exhibitions will be held within the event’s framework to introduce 55 projects calling for investment in the two districts as well as local high-tech agricultural products. The projects, which need 12.5 billion USD in total, are in the areas of infrastructure, industry, agriculture, trade-service, education-culture-sport, with 18 in transport and technical infrastructure building. Addressing the working session, President Phuc stressed that the further expansion of economic development space for HCM City westward is a strategic decision that is expected to create long-term livelihoods for local residents and develop a new sustainable urban area. President Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) meets delegates at the working session. (Photo: VNA) He said that Hoc Mon and Cu Chi districts will become a new growth pole of HCM City, and underlined the need for careful selection of projects that can optimise the potential… Read full this story
- Bandh against J&K admin’s property tax move evokes partial response
- L-G Manoj Sinha says ‘people are wise’ as Jammu bandh evokes partial response
- Trump: Donald Trump's call for protests get muted reaction from supporters - Times of India
- Poverty, inflation, fear: Egypt’s economy pushed to brink
- Xi arrives in Moscow to discuss Ukraine conflict
- Goodbye to the Cult of SoulCycle
President inspects preparations for investment promotion conference in HCM City have 260 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 16, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.