Donald Trump says Biden is going to Poland ‘with a bad hand’ SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Donald Trump’s spokesperson issued a statement yesterday following reports a lawyer in New York quit his post after alleging in his resignation letter the 45th President is “guilty of numerous felonies”. Mark Pomerantz, an ex-mafia prosecutor, resigned from his role after Manhattan’s district attorney Alvin Bragg stopped short of indicting Mr Trump in a criminal investigation into the ex-POTUS’ business dealings. Related articles Putin ‘clearing his conscience’ after cancer diagnosis claims Macron attempts to grab front row spot next to Biden snubbed In his resignation letter, which has been seen by the New York Times, Mr Pomerantz said: “I believe that Donald Trump is guilty of numerous felony violations of the Penal Law in connection with the preparation and use of his annual Statements of Financial Condition. “His financial statements were false, and he has a long history of fabricating information relating to his personal… Read full this story
- A look back at Donald Trump’s tumultuous second year in office
- Why is Donald Trump under investigation by the FBI and Robert Mueller and what does obstruction of justice mean?
- Who was on Donald Trump’s inaugural committee and why are they being investigated?
- FBI 'probed whether Donald Trump secretly worked for Russia after Comey firing'
- State of the Union address 2019: Donald Trump calls for unity as he doubles down on pledge to build Mexico border wall
- State of the Union address 2019: Donald Trump calls for unity and announces second summit with Kim Jong-un
- 'You're fired!': Who Donald Trump has sacked and who has resigned during his time as president
- Donald Trump pal arrested in dramatic armed raid for allegedly lying to Congress
- Michael Cohen’s tears aren’t just for sympathy – they’re a message for Donald Trump
- What exactly does Executive time mean? Donald Trump’s schedules revealed
'Partisan witch hunt!' Donald Trump hits back after prosecutor resigns in felony row have 352 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 25, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.