US President Joe Biden says he has seen intel showing Kremlin troops moving blood supplies to the border, saying it shows Putin is intent on war. “You don’t need blood unless you plan on starting a war,” he said. It comes as British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss defended the UK’s “very serious package” of sanctions against Russia, arguing it will be effective in “inflicting pain” on Vladimir Putin. She also said the Government will ramp up punitive measures in the event of a “full-scale invasion” by Moscow. A Ukrainian soldier has died and six others have been injured after heavy shelling by pro-Russia separatists in the self-declared People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk. Ceasefire violations remain at a high level with separatist forces using heavy artillery, mortars and Grad rocket systems, Kyiv claims. Putin says the agreements set up to avoid war in Ukraine “no longer exist”. The Minsk Agreements are a series of international agreements set up to avoid war in the Donbas region of Ukraine. However, after the signing of laws recognising the self-proclaimed "DNR" and "LNR" regions, Putin said: “They were killed long before we recognised the independence of the 'republics’.” Follow our live updates throughout the… Read full this story
- Russia-Ukraine war: 10 million Ukrainians forced to flee homes amid invasion, says UNHCR
- Stanford Professor Assesses State of Russia-Ukraine War
- Russia-Ukraine war: Joe Biden brands Vladimir Putin a war criminal as Russia says mission 'going to plan'
- Ukraine war: Fears grow that Russia will target former Soviet state of Moldova next
- Russia-Ukraine War: Biden Says 'Butcher' Putin Should No Longer Lead; Lviv Hit by Rockets | 10 Highlights
- Russia-Ukraine War Highlights | UN chief 'deeply shocked' by images of bodies in Bucha, Ukraine: Statement
- ukraine: Russia-Ukraine war: Latest developments - Times of India
- What might happen if Russia-Ukraine war spreads to a Nato country
- Biden and China's Jinping hold talks amid tension over Russia-Ukraine war
- BlackRock CEO Larry Fink Says Russia-Ukraine War Is Upending World Order And Will End Globalization
Russia Ukraine war fears LIVE: Russia moving blood supplies to border is 'sign of war', says Biden have 329 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 23, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.