Gastritis is a common issue these days. It is caused by a variety of dietary and lifestyle habits, including excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, stress among others. People often look for a doctor's advice to get rid of the sharp abdominal pain. But did you know that there are a few home remedies too that can help give some relief? Here are the home remedies that can help treat gastritis pain Coconut water Coconut water keeps the stomach cold and helps in healing. It is rich in anti-oxidant properties, which helps in providing relief from gas and acidity. One can drink coconut water every morning on an empty stomach to keep gastritis away. Garlic Consuming garlic buds on an empty stomach every morning greatly aids in the elimination of gas. Not only that, but garlic consumption helps to maintain a good cholesterol level as well as a healthy digestive system. Banana You may get rid of gas problems by eating bananas. Bananas include nutrients such as fibre, iron, and calcium, which aid in the elimination of gas. Cold milk Have a glass of cold milk in the morning on a daily basis to relieve gas and cure other issues such as… Read full this story
- The Top Six Home Remedies For Age Spots
- Cotherman: Home remedies
- Say goodbye to the flu with home remedies
- 5 Natural Ways to Help Manage Chronic Pain
- How NAFDAC Approved Herbal Remedy Helped 52 Year Old Woman Lowered Her Blood Pressure and Reverse Hypertension in 3weeks!
- Are homeopathic ‘remedies’ helpful or harmful?
- Treatment, new procedure can help relieve big toe pain and improve function
- Women are wearing sanitary pads with DIRT in them to beat period pains – expert says DON’T
- Alfie Evans: Terminally ill toddler may be allowed home but cannot travel to Rome, judge rules
- 'People with back pain are often told to do the exact opposite of what the science says'
Home Remedies to Help Cure Gastritis Pain have 312 words, post on www.news18.com at February 10, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.