Home Pregnancy parenting Kids Kids on February 14, 2022 Mental health issues can affect at any one irrespective of age, sex, religion, work culture, socio-economic status. The only difference would be in the form of stressors events i.e. events that cause stress response and also their outcome. In children the stress can lead to various psychological problems and psychosomatic problems. Learning difficult is one such result of the effect of chronic or acute stress that is often due to self or induced. Challenges and pressure to stood on top in exam in carrier years or affection issues in adolescence were among the issues that can result in chronic or acute stress; these may be self-imposed or induced. It has been observed that about one in five children suffer from mental problems or learning difficulty. The problem is not mere the extant of morbidity but it accounts for chronic mental health problem that may continue in adulthood or aged it is estimated that more than four fifth of the patients with mental health issue may have problem since childhood. The disease or mental condition is often not diagnosed or proper action was not taken in childhood and that may lead to… Read full this story
- Pandemic stress looks a lot like protracted war: We need a national mental health plan
- Depression among the young is at ‘frightening’ levels and keeping schools shut risks having ‘calamitous’ impact on children’s mental health, paediatricians warn
- Is Mental Health Really Getting Worse During the Pandemic?
- Mental health experts warn of isolation's devastating effects amid pandemic
- Depression, anxiety and panic attacks: Students' demand for mental health support rising
- Teens, social media use and mental health: What you really need to know
- One in six kids suffer mental health issues and if unions keep schools shut, it will get worse
- Stress during pregnancy may harm unborn baby's brain, studies find
- Lockdown sparks cannabis boom as stressed & jobless Brits turn to drug
- 'Homeschooling is driving my family to breaking point and stealing my kids' childhood'
Expert Ayurvedic Solutions On Childhood Mental Health, Exam Stress And Learning Problems have 329 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 13, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.