Coronavirus: Lifting restrictions ‘right thing to do’ says Eustice Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Boris Johnson, 57, has told MPs remaining domestic coronavirus rules will expire in England at the end of February provided “the current encouraging trends in the data continue”. The plan to drop COVID-19 measures would even remove the self-isolation requirement for people displaying symptoms or who have tested positive with the virus. Related articles Parking row erupts as one family ‘takes up six spots’ Sir Tom row explodes as probe launched into charity’s £162k payments The Prime Minister is set to outline the strategy in further detail when Parliament returns from recess on February 21. Appearing on the BBC’s flagship political panel programme in Newport, the Environment Secretary George Eustice, 50, defended the Government’s decision to bring remaining coronavirus restrictions to an end later this month. The Camborne & Redruth MP said: “I think it’s… Read full this story
- Holiday blow: George Eustice warns 'holiday at home' this summer - green list devastation
- Covid restrictions: 'We just have to bide our time'
- Britain Grappling with Decision to Ease COVID Restrictions
- Pennsylvania Lifting COVID-19 Restrictions On Memorial Day Comes With Mixed Reviews In Bucks County
- England considers putting Covid patients in hotels, as study reveals deep trauma among ICU workers
- Lockdown POLL: Do you believe ALL Covid restrictions will be lifted on July 19? VOTE
- London pays tribute to figures of 2020 as some ignore Covid restrictions to see in new year
- COVID-19: PM to plead for 'one last heave' to freedom as he is set to delay lifting lockdown restrictions
- COVID restrictions: What states have eased rules following updated CDC guidance
- "Unprecedented and remarkable" change needed to delay lift of final COVID restrictions in England: senior official
BBC Question Time viewers slam George Eustice as England plans to lift Covid restrictions have 334 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 11, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.