Cardi B has shared her reaction after winning some $4 million in a libel lawsuit in US against YouTuber Tasha K. In 2019, the 29-year-old rapper, had sued the YouTuber for posting “malicious rumors” and “degrading and harassing” claims in some 20 videos that referred to the famous artist, according to the lawsuit filed in Georgia´s northern district. Cardi B was awarded roughly $2.75 million — including punitive damages and medical expenses — and additionally approximately $1.3 million over the legal fees, according to court filings over Monday and Tuesday. Reacting to the victory, Cardi B tweeted, "Why am I happy but sad at the same time?" This was Cardi B's first tweet and reaction after the verdict.
- Vanessa Paradis defends ex Johnny Depp in his defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard and calls her abuse allegations 'false facts'
- When They See Us: Netflix wins defamation case
- Tulsi Gabbard Lawsuit: Hillary Clinton Says She Can Call People ‘Russian Assets’ Due to Free Speech
- Penelope Cruz defends Johnny Depp in his defamation suit against Amber Heard one day after his ex Winona Ryder said abuse claims are 'impossible to believe'
- Cardi B almost spills out of her VERY low-cut pink gown as cheeky husband Offset grapples with her assets at Clive Davis' star-studded annual pre-Grammy gala
- Prosecutor Linda Fairstein sues Netflix director Ava DuVernay for defamation over her portrayal in Central Park Five drama When They See Us
- Donald Trump Avoids Handshake at Coronavirus Press Conference, and Cardi B Shares Hilarious Reaction
- Ex-Trump Aide Jason Miller Subpoenas Reporters in Insane Lawsuit Over Stripper Claim
- Not OK: can Cardi B really copyright 'Okurr'?
- Cardi B Surprises Fans with Album Cover for
Cardi B shares her reaction after winning defamation lawsuit have 268 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.