The man at the door said he was just there to verify some publicly available information. In the home security video, he seems nervous and out of breath as he waits at the doorway, glancing frequently at his phone. Strangers don't knock on doors much in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire, a small ski town. For a decade, it had just 250 year-round residents, until the pandemic hit and a bunch of Massachusetts residents decided to cross state lines and turn their rural vacation spot into a home. But the man at the door wasn't one of them. He said his name was Dean and he was with the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group. The homeowner knew right away something was up, he said later in an interview. He didn't go to answer the door, but spoke to the man through his Ring camera, pressing him on what exactly the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group was and who they represented. In the video shared with BuzzFeed News, Dean, haltingly, says they are volunteers. They don't represent anybody but themselves. They are just trying to verify the town's voter rolls. The homeowner keeps pressing, and finally Dean gets to the point: "[We]… Read full this story
- Shredded Trump documents and spy games: Ronan Farrow's biggest scoops
- How Facebook shot themselves in the foot in their Elizabeth Warren spat
- Web Design DVD Course PRO: Learn the best way to do web design today with this course
- The Internet Ruined “Dude”
- Earn Money At Home - Are You The Victim Of The Guru Conspiracy?
- The Pros and Cons of Online Florists
- Two Giuliani associates linked to Ukraine investigations indicted on campaign finance charges
- NYT Boosts Investors’ Campaign for More Immigrant Workers, Consumers
- Kentucky Blues: House’s Outsourcing Bill Threatens McConnell’s Home State, Senate Majority
- Who Is Your Favorite Athlete Not On Your Favorite Team?
The Pro-Trump Conspiracy Internet Is Moving From Facebook To Your Doorstep have 314 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at December 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.