Jeyrick Sigmaton aka "Carrot Man of the Philippines" I still prefer my simple life in the province," declared Jeyrick Sigmaton, who became known in 2016 as "Carrot Man of the Philippines" when photos of him while carrying carrots in a vegetable farm in Mountain Province got posted on Facebook and eventually became viral. Sigmaton has since become a fashion model and an actor. Only last week, he had to travel again to Manila from Barlig, his home town, to speak with movie scribes as part of the promotion of his short film, "Dayas," by writer-director Jennylyn delos Santos. At the media gathering, Jeyrick was once again seen sporting the long and wavy hairdo that he was known for in 2016. He claimed to have no intention of changing his "style." "This is me, ever since," explained the 27-year-old YouTube celebrity. "That's what our Igorot ancestors taught us. Wherever life takes you, never forget where you came from, never forget your culture." On whether or not he is keen on relocating to Manila if job offers start to pour in again, especially since "Dayas" recently received recognitions from the organizers of the 3rd Dangal ng Lahi Awards, Sigmaton replied: "It really… Read full this story
- Life beyond
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ brings real-life objects — and dilemmas — into game with new tech and old soldiers
- 'All the hood rats would jam with us': Grandmaster Flash, AJ Tracey and other artists on the generation gap
- Why we fell for clean eating
- Is War Becoming More Humane?
- Aviva dives into fashion
- Do Like Steve Jobs Did: Don’t Follow Your Passion
- This means raw: extreme dieting and the battle among fruitarians
- Open Spaces and Ambition: An Interview With Zoho CEO, Sridhar Vembu
- 10 of the best pizzerias in Naples
Now an actor-model, ‘Carrot Man of PH’ prefers simple life in the province have 305 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.