INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Harbhajan Singh bowled just one over against Sunrisers Hyderabad © BCCI/IPL Matchups dominate T20 cricket and teams are always trying to find that extra bit of information that’ll help them get ahead. Mumbai Indians are firm believers in that. Jayant Yadav doesn’t feature in all contests but always comes in when the opposition side is filled with left-handers. In IPL 2020, he played just one league game – the league game against Delhi Capitals – and had no wickets to show for. MI did drop Yadav for the first Qualifier against DC in favour of Rahul Chahar but bought him back for the final where he knocked over in-form Shikhar Dhawan to help MI surge ahead. In Kolkata Knight Riders’ game against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Harbhajan Singh bowled just one over – the first of the innings. He created a chance against David Warner but saw it being grassed by Pat Cummins at point. It was a tactical move from Eoin Morgan with Harbhajan having the wood over Warner (94 balls, 112 runs, 4 dismissals). “It’s got more to do with matchups. There’s a lot of preparation goes into… Read full this story
- Stanford Looking For Redemption After Down Season, No Bowl Game
- Harbhajan Singh opts out of IPL 2020 citing personal reasons
- IPL 2020: Ajit Agarkar believes Harbhajan Singh's absence won't hurt Chennai Super Kings spin attack much
- IPL 2020: Ajit Agarkar believes Harbhajan Singh's absence won't hurt Chennai Super Kings' spin attack much
- IPL 2020: Meet four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- I have pulled out of IPL due to personal reasons: Harbhajan
- IPL 2020: Why Chennai Super Kings may not miss Harbhajan Singh? Ajit Agarkar explains
- IPL 2020: Did Harbhajan Singh take a swipe at CSK captain MS Dhoni by agreeing to Irfan Pathan's cryptic tweet?
- Are you ready for some football? Gamblers are rejoicing
- 'America's Game': How to Watch Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Documentary
My role is to be ready to bowl at any point in time - Harbhajan have 309 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.