The HCMC People's Committee has decided to continue with the trial to allow food and drink establishments to operate until December 31. Besides, it has done away with its earlier requirement that they need to close before 10 p.m. Businesses can operate normally in areas with COVID-19 alert levels 1 and 2, have up to 50 per cent of covers in case of level 3 and only offer delivery and takeaway in case of level 4. All must comply with safety regulations in force locally. Local authorities have been instructed to strengthen oversight of establishments serving alcoholic beverages and severely penalise non-compliance with pandemic safety measures. On November 16 the city People's Committee allowed food and beverages establishments to reopen on a trial basis until November 30. According to the city Department of Industry and Trade, 9,796 of them opened, while another 3,732 are selling alcoholic drinks. It has stimulated consumer demand and production activities, increased public revenues, helped create jobs, and relieved the financial pressure on people, it added. HCM City promoted as a safe and fascinating tourist destination HCM City will continue its efforts to safely adapt to COVID-19 and effectively contain it while also reviving its economy, given the emergence… Read full this story
- HCM City to seek upgrade of Food Safety Management Board
- Hospitality Job Fair opens in HCM City
- Mexico's avocado army: how one city stood up to the drug cartels
- The alt city guide to Brighton
- Halfway to boiling: the city at 50C
- Welcome, watch or ban: how should cities deal with electric scooters?
- Houston Open could return to Memorial Park Golf Course if council approves renovations
- 'It’s the only way forward': Madrid bans polluting vehicles from city centre
- Story of cities #39: Shenzhen – from rural village to the world's largest megalopolis
- Lost cities #8: mystery of Cahokia – why did North America's largest city vanish?
Food and drink facilities to remain open until year-end as HCM City extends trial have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.