Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah (fifth from left), inspected on Monday, Dec 27, 2021, the Istana Negara Disaster Relief Team carrying out clean-up work at Balairaya Kampung Serdang in Mentakab, Pahang, which was affected by the floods. (Bernama pix) – A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 27): Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah on Monday (Dec 27) inspected the Istana Negara Disaster Relief Team carrying out clean-up work at Balairaya Kampung Serdang in Mentakab, Pahang, which was affected by the floods. According to a statement from Istana Negara on Facebook, Pahang Regent Tengku Hassanal Ibrahim Alam Shah and Tengku Arif Bendahara Tengku Muhammad Iskandar Ri’ayatuddin Shah were also present with the King. "The Istana Negara Disaster Relief Team led by operations director Datuk Zahari Yahya with 45 volunteers comprising Istana Negara officers and staff, arrived in Mentakab yesterday for a flood disaster relief mission. “The team also donated daily necessities to the residents of Mentakab affected by the floods,” read the statement. The disaster relief team was established on the idea of His Majesty, with the aim of providing assistance and donations to victims who lost their homes and suffered huge losses due to damage to their property in the… Read full this story
- Biden says he will push forward with $1.9 trillion COVID relief plan WITHOUT Republican support and warns of the 'cost of inaction'
- HCM City ensures clean water supply for all residents
- WHO team visits Wuhan lab as Russian vaccine boosts hopes
- Democrats pledge to push Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 rescue plan through Congress without Republican support despite president's bid for unity
- Uttarakhand power plant damaged after glacier break, 2 bodies recovered, 100-150 feared missing
- High alert issued in India's Uttar Pradesh as glacier crashes into dam
- Single-storey building collapses in Maharashtra's Thane district, several feared trapped
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 6
- Uttarakhand glacier blast: Rawat announces Rs 4 lakh for kin of deceased
Agong inspects Istana Negara Disaster Relief Team carrying out clean-up work have 313 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at December 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.