Exclusive Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless… Read full this story
- Calif. woman hit man, kept driving with dismembered body in windshield
- Stairway to fortune: Why the music industry still favors the thief
- The Young and the Reckless
- Loser: Bad Vibes
- How much of ‘Chappaquiddick’ is actually true?
- 49ers star Reuben Foster charged with 3 felonies in domestic violence case
- Apple will lean on recent federal judge’s decision as it faces FBI before congress
- Comments for : Heroic Sprint employees fired for stopping a shoplifter
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 259 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.