A schoolgirl learns online at home. — Photo baoangiang.com.vn AN GIANG — Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang have announced online classes for primary students will be halted for a week, from November 29 to December 5, 2021. An official letter signed on November 23 by Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training, Nguyễn Quốc Khánh, stated that online learning has been a good solution for students during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to ensure health and reduce stress for teachers and primary school children, after the nine-week period of remote learning, the department has told local schools to temporarily stop online classes and teaching via television for a week. From December 6, 2021, teachers and primary school children will resume teaching online and via television. The department said, during the one-week break, teachers and students had to take pandemic preventive measures. On September 17, Nguyễn Minh Luân, Director of Cà Mau Province's Department of Education and Training, said the department has ordered a halt to online classes at primary schools. Parents were overjoyed at Cà Mau's decision to halt online learning for primary school pupils. In their opinion, online classes are not suitable, take a lot of time and… Read full this story
- Parents slam primary school as ‘concentration camp’ after young pupils forced to eat lunch in silence
- Kate Middleton welcomed back from maternity leave with hugs from primary school pupils
- Boy, 6, has teeth knocked out as he’s smashed in the face with HAMMER in primary school ‘forest lesson’
- Bombay HC Tells Schools, Educational Institutes To Detect Learning Disability In Kids At Earliest Stage [Read Order]
- Watch: Purpose-built primary school is designed to combat stress
- Shocking moment gangs of teens armed with axes, knives and hammers clash outside a primary school
- Pay Primary School Teachers’ Dues Within A Month: Delhi HC To Municipal Corporations [Read Order]
- Children Return to School 3 Weeks After Camp Fire
- Leeds Primary Schools are 7th WORST in the country for English and Maths at Key Stage 1
- The bruising midterm primaries are over. What have we learned about the 'blue wave'?
An Giang’s primary school children to have one-week break from online learning have 350 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.