This week’s oldest home on Realtor.com® comes with an amenity we’ve never seen before: a family room bread oven! Located in Massachusetts and built in 1680, the home was centuries ahead of its time given the resurgence in home bread baking over the past year. Originally built in Canada and moved to its current location centuries ago, it’s an enchanting yellow-and-pink confection offering a delicious opportunity to buyers who also fancy themselves bakers. It’s also relatively affordable, at just below $340,000. Stepping away from the oven, this week’s list of the 10 oldest homes features several multimillion-dollar estates, including a 1750 charmer on 2 acres in New York; a Charleston, SC, home from 1732; and a former inn in Pennsylvania. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to research this family room bread oven concept. To see the full list this week, scroll on down. No carbs included. 1. 421 Plymouth St, East Bridgewater, MA Price: $334,900 Originally built in Nova Scotia, this home was moved to its current lot in New England and rebuilt by David French in 1802. Highlights of the three-bedroom, 1,698-square-foot house include a corner fireplace plus a family room bread oven. The charming yellow exterior… Read full this story
- Bryn Mawr Wow! House: Movie Studio, Exercise Room, Mahogany Floors And More At Thus French Tudor-Style Home
- Davina McCall's 'fresh start' by building new house for her family after divorce
- L.A. versus S.F.: How the ‘cultural divide’ is determining housing policy in California
- The best Google Home-compatible devices for 2020
- Kourtney Kardashian shares glimpse inside living room at home in LA – complete with a pool table
- Family holidays in February half term 2020 – including 7 nights in Algarve for £201pp
- Savvy mum spends year transforming derelict villa to dream home now worth £1m
- Family-of-five fed up with having one bathroom spend £49,000 renovating their home on Kirstie and Phil's Love It or List It - but 'frustrated' viewers point out they're still left with a single toilet
- Number of homeless families living in B&Bs hits 12-year high in England
- It might look like normal semi from outside - but it's 'one of UK's most gorgeous houses'
1680 House With Bread Oven in Family Room Is the Week's Oldest Home have 349 words, post on www.sfgate.com at November 5, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.