Revenue to state budget increases over 10 percent The revenue to the state budget in the first 9 months of this year amounted to 1,084.7 trillion VND, representing 80.75 percent of the projection and an increase of 10.75 percent over the figure recorded in the same period last year, according to the Finance Ministry. Meanwhile, the expenditure from the state coffer was estimated at 116.3 trillion VND, with the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic being prioritised. By the end of September, 29.1 trillion VND from the state budget was spend on the fight and support to those adversely affected by the pandemic. Despite the serious impacts of the pandemic, the revenue still increased year on year thanks to the economic growth momentum in the last month of last year, the ministry said. For the rest of the year, the ministry will continue accelerating administrative procedure reforms on taxation, simplifying business conditions, and joining other forces in fighting losses of the revenue to the state budget and creating a healthy business environment, thus encouraging and attracting investment./. Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude The Ca Tam oilfield has pumped up 1 million tonnes of crude oil after it was put into operation… Read full this story
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- VCCI football tournament to start in Hanoi next week
- VCCI football tournament 2018 to kick off in Hanoi
- FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise
- Bend the Sky: Riding Shotgun in One of the Most Potent Fighter Planes Ever Built
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 16 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.