close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for October 14 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. The shattered parents of Barnard student Tessa Majors described the family's “immeasurable pain” on Thursday — as a Manhattan judge threw the book at one of her killers, sentencing him to the maximum of nine years to life in prison. “On December 11, 2019, the hopes and dreams for our daughter Tess came to a tragic end,” said a statement from Inman and Christy Majors and read out loud in Manhattan Supreme Court by Assistant District Attorney Matthew Bogdanos. “Nearly two years later, we still find words inadequate to describe the immeasurable pain, trauma, and suffering that our family has endured since her senseless murder,” read Bogdanos as Inman Majors wept in the gallery. His wife was not present. “Tess was a brilliant student, a voracious reader, a poet and a fledgling journalist. She had big dreams.” NYPD OFFICERS COLLECTED RECORD $837M IN OVERTIME AMID SKYROCKETING VIOLENT CRIME She loved music, animals, nature and meeting new people. “Mostly she loved her family and friends, her cats, and especially her younger brother,” the statement read. “They were best friends.”… Read full this story
- Why Are Teens So Stressed and What Can Break the Cycle?
- Real-life horror stories behind Mindhunter
- Tessa Majors Killing: Accused 13-Year-Old In Barnard College Student’s Death Faces Judge
- Tessa Majors Killing: 13-Year-Old Suspect Appears In Family Court As Police Await DNA Results In Brutal Stabbing
- Police RELEASE 14-year-old boy suspected of stabbing Barnard College student Tessa Majors to death just hours after detaining him following a two-week search
- Tessa Majors Killing: Police Say DNA Is Key In Solving Case
- Mother of 14-year-old boy suspected of stabbing to death Barnard student Tessa Majors, 18, was arrested for knifing a woman 13 years ago
- Tessa Majors suspect 'says the Barnard student was stabbed to death by his 14-year-old accomplice because she bit his finger as she fought for her life'
- Ava DuVernay’s ‘When They See Us’ Looms Over New York Murder Case Of 18-Year-Old Barnard Coed
- Police locate 14-year-old sought in slaying of Barnard student Tessa Majors
Tessa Majors murder: Teen sentenced to 9 years to life as Majors' dad breaks down in court have 352 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.