Salman Khan is visiting Shah Rukh Khan and once again at his Mumbai seaside abode. Shah Rukh’s son Aryan, is currently under police custody for alleged drug trafficking. While a special court is now hearing Aryan’s plea for bail, superstar Shah Rukh’s friends are visiting him for support. This is not the first time Salman has been at Mannat amid Aryan’s police custody. The Big Boss host also paid a visit to Shah Rukh on October 3, the same day Aryan was detained. Almost after an hour, Salman was spotted leaving Shah Rukh’s house, as reported by ETimes. Recent developments in Aryan’s case allege links of the actor’s son to international drug trafficking ring.
- Dad threatened to break wife’s teeth with knuckle-dusters during four-hour armed siege at her south Dublin home, court hears
- Pa. teacher accused of raping student gets plea offer
- Bail set at $2M for Lakewood man accused of shooting his brother
- Jay man held in lieu of $50,000 cash bail
- Portland man pleads guilty to manslaughter in Bayside shooting
- India court acquits politician Jayalalithaa of corruption
- The Nooner for 09-11-19
- AP News in Brief 09-16-19
- Croydon tram crash – Mum-of-three, football fan and young dad named among seven victims
- What Republicans are furious about
Salman Khan arrives at Mannat amid Aryan's bail plea hearing have 207 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.