Experts believe Prince Andrew has no way of winning over the royal family since his lawsuit is causing "enormous damage" to the monarchy as well as to the future of its heirs. This claim's been made by royal commentator Rupert Bell and during his interview with talkRADIO he was quoted saying, “That is what they’re frustrated about, is that it’s dragging on and they see Andrew as part of the reason why it has dragged on. “You remember how long ago the Emily Maitlis interview was, that was pre-pandemic times. “So therein lies the problem, it’s been dragging on and every corner and every day, there’s something else to be talked about with regards to Prince Andrew and this civil case against him. “He has to sort it out one way or another, and until he does that, then he can’t win over his family who are obviously totally frustrated, particularly Charles and William, because they see that the damage is enormous.”
- Prince Andrew Denies Jeffrey Epstein Connection
- Sarah Ferguson heartbreak: Fergie shock over Prince Andrew marriage- ‘Why did he marry me'
- Royal family in colour: Archive photos of Queen and Churchill transformed for first time
- An Expert Explains America's Obsession with the British Royal Family
- Jeffrey Epstein lawsuit: Prince Andrew at mansion during victim's 1st visit, Epstein's 'close personal friend'
- People are really hoping the royal baby is a ginger
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal son to the world
- How Princess Charlotte could make history when the new royal baby arrives
- Zara and Mike Tindall share cute selfie ahead of reunion with Prince Harry in Japan
- All you need to know about today's Royal Wedding including Queen's arrival time
Prince Andrew ‘can’t possibly’ win over the royal family: ‘There’s enormous damage’ have 281 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.