Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Sylvia Chan, a Singaporean YouTuber and co-founder of video production company Night Owl Cinematics (NOC), has apologised two weeks after allegations against her first aired on social media. On Oct. 13, she posted a lengthy apology to her Instagram page, stating that she had not lived up to the standards expected of her. Chan was first accused of verbally abusing employees and fostering a toxic workplace culture by anonymous Instagram account @sgcickenrice. The allegations against Chan were revealed in a series of screen shots of text conversations and audio recordings. Says she did not live up to standards as a leader In her apology, Chan acknowledged that she had disappointed the people around her, admitting that there were times when her emotions got the better of her. She said that while her words might have been harsh, it was never her intention to upset anyone. Chan added that she had not lived up to the expectations people and her employees have of her as a leader, and as such, had also failed to abide by NOC’s culture code to “give feedback openly and kindly and to receive with good faith”. “I… Read full this story
- Who is Stormy Daniels? Porn star Stephanie Clifford who was paid to keep quiet over her alleged affair with Donald Trump
- Education Dept Tells Delhi HC Allegations Of Schools Lacking Fire, Structural Safety Are False & Vexatious
- A Little More Conversation, A Little Less Action (Sorry, Elvis)
- James Comey’s memoir: Trump fixates on proving lewd dossier allegations false
- Lawsuits Against Toyota Accelerate Amidst 'Massive PR Mess'
- Uber Fires 20 Amidst Allegations Of Sexual Harassment
- Lawsuit: Woman Claims Deputy Tased Her Then Sent Pic Showing ‘I’m Sorry I Tased You’ Cake
- Federation-emblem shirt treasonous, says Prawit
- Politics is a grubby world, says ex-DUP Spad Tim Cairns
- Man says Buttigieg never assaulted him, blames conservative activists for claim
NOC's Sylvia Chan says sorry amidst bullying allegations have 316 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.