LONDON: Lockdown provided singer Matt Goss the break from live performance that his body needed and the chance to write an album, which he hopes will take him back on a world tour. The British-born musician, who found fame with his twin brother Luke Goss in the late 1980s, has spent the last decade performing in Las Vegas. Until the coronavirus pandemic hit in 2020, he was doing around 120 shows a year in Vegas, and says he knew he “was becoming fatigued … vocally as a musician and mentally.” So the unexpected time off was not wholly unwelcome. “I think that it was in a weird way exactly what my body needed and what my mind needed,” he told Reuters at The Dorchester hotel in London during a visit this month. While he was holed up at home in the United States, Goss said he had time to grieve the loss of his mum in 2014 and write a new album, ‘The Beautiful Unknown’. “It’s a phrase I use a lot in my poetry … because I think inherently we have been programmed to actually fear tomorrow and … the years ahead … I just want to live in… Read full this story
- Meet Tairrie B: Hip-Hop's first white female rapper (who was signed to Eazy-E's label) returns with new album after 25 years
- BTS Breaks Internet (Again) With Video for ‘Life Goes On,’ Drop New Album
- Rihanna looks incredible as she showcases her toned curves in a racy metallic ensemble for New Year's Eve snap as fans beg star for a new album
- 2022 Cadillac CT4-V, CT5-V Blackwing Sedans Set For February 1 Debut
- ‘An Enormous Year’: Electric Fetus Previews New Music Releases Set For 2021
- Gwen Stefani rocks a unique fringed look while performing Let Me Reintroduce Myself on NBC's New Year's Eve 2021
- Let's hear it for 2021! From Barry Gibb to Billie Eilish, ADRIAN THRILLS looks ahead to this year's music releases
- Billie Eilish confirms she has a new song set to drop in November... ahead of much-anticipated documentary on her debut album and meteoric rise
- Ed Sheeran to 'release his first-ever DJ track under the name of Gingerbread mix'... after dropping new song Afterglow following his 'music break'
- Boris Johnson will decide new tiers TONIGHT amid fears he will plunge two-thirds of England into toughest level four tomorrow as SAGE adviser calls for national lockdown to prevent a New Year ‘catastrophe’ and admissions rise in EVERY region
Matt Goss’ new album ‘The Beautiful Unknown’ set to release in February 2022 have 398 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.