Jimmy Kimmel made fun of Donald Trump , as he referred to a poll that showed the former president neck and neck with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in the race to head the GOP ticket for the 2024 election. During his monologue on Thursday, the Jimmy Kimmel Live! host referred to Trump as he compared Fox News coverage relishing the boos that President Joe Biden got at a congressional baseball game this week with the poor reception that his predecessor once received. “For the record that’s not booing at Nationals Park,” Kimmel said, before moving to a clip of Trump getting a hostile reception from a crowd at the same Washington, DC stadium in 2019. “This is booing the president.” Then in an apparent reference to baseball legend Don Mattingly , Kimmel continued: “Don Fattingly by the way is having a very difficult week. Republican support for Trump appears to be dwindling. “According to a brand new poll, Trump is now virtually tied with Florida Governor, Ron DeSantis, for the Republican nomination in 2024. “I don’t have a joke about that, I just want to make sure he hears about it,” Kimmel said, to audience laughter. Kimmel’s comment follows the… Read full this story
- Jimmy Kimmel Drags ‘Insane’ Trump for Thinking He’ll Be Reinstated as President
- New Poll Shows Ted Cruz and Donald Trump May Be Tied Nationally
- Donald Trump in 'No Rush' to Make 2024 Decision, Spokesman Jason Miller Says
- James Corden mocks Donald Trump's coronavirus recovery with parody of Paul McCartney's 'Maybe I'm Amazed'
- All the Times Jimmy Kimmel Roasted Mike Lindell in Interview With MyPillow CEO
- Trump Considering Ron DeSantis for Vice President if He Runs in 2024
- Joe Biden accuses Donald Trump of ‘fracturing’ Republican Party with his ‘phony populism’
- Could Ron DeSantis Be Trump’s G.O.P. Heir? He’s Certainly Trying.
- Trump: I would 'certainly' consider DeSantis as 2024 running mate
- Mike Lindell's Frank Site Down Again Ahead of MyPillow CEO's Jimmy Kimmel Appearance
Jimmy Kimmel mocks Donald Trump after poll shows him tied with Ron DeSantis for 2024 have 321 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.