Actor Iqra Aziz is paying gratitude to husband Yasir Hussain for always having her back. Turning to her Instagram on Wednesday, Iqra shared a note highlighting the postpartum issues of new mothers on her Instagram Stories. “A new mama never forgets who showed up for her, and I mean really showed up for her, when she was lost in the trenches of postpartum,” read Iqra Aziz’s note. “@yasir.hussain131 you everytime did,” she captioned the note. Yasir too, acknowledged Iqra’s sweet gesture, re-sharing the same post on his Instagram handle. Iqra Aziz welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband Yasir Hussain in July 2021. The duo named their son Kabir Hussain.
- My baby was born TWICE after surgeons operated on him and then put him back in my womb for 10 weeks
- He found a baby 36 years ago on a cold, snowy KC porch. Now he wants to find her again
- First new baby in 13 years, Aston Martin Vantage is the epitome of British cool
- Prince William says health workers are 'the best thing about the NHS' at awards
- Finding Lisa: a story of murders, mysteries, loss, and, incredibly, new life
- Officer in Distress: Trauma times three | The Salt Lake Tribune
- Taking flight
- Sumner County moms talk motherhood: adoption, special needs, stepchildren and beyond
- Man's fate lies in the balance… when corals die
- A tale of two sisters and flight MH17
Iqra Aziz thanks Yasir Hussain for helping her survive baby blues have 223 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.