HCM City authorities have not decided on vaccinating children. — VNA/VNS Photo Đinh Hằng HCM CITY — The HCM City Department of Health is seeking directions from the city People's Committee on vaccinating children against COVID-19. Multiple topics on pandemic prevention and control in HCM City, particularly vaccinations for children between 12 and 17 years old, were discussed at a meeting on the evening of October 18. According to deputy head of HCM City's Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control Phạm Đức Hải, after receiving specific details on what type of vaccine to use, and how and when to vaccinate, the city Department of Health will complete the report and send it to the People's Committee for official planning. "The vaccination plan will follow the instructions from the Ministry of Health," Hải said. Speaking at the meeting, Hải praised the support from authorities and neighbouring provinces in helping HCM City fight the pandemic. In response to concerns on HCM City's future outbreak possibilities, authorities will assess the rate of new cases in the community, vaccination coverage, and medical facilities' capacity to treat patients. Four levels will be used to classify pandemic levels, including low, medium, high and very high risk. Each locality will draft response measures depending on… Read full this story
- Council to discuss £100,000 funding for children’s activity programme in Hartlepool
- Live coverage as Bristol City CEO Mark Ashton gives radio interview
- Plan to help Dundee mums who risk having kids taken away because they keep getting pregnant
- Children’s hospital board knew of €95m overrun in June
- Eight more children’s centres could be spared axe in Norfolk cuts rethink, but anger remains
- ‘Nothing wrong with it’ – Dundee council defends frozen meals plan for schools
- Eight more children’s centres could be spared axe in rethink over Norfolk cuts
- Plan for nursery on Dundee’s newest housing development
- Children's home WILL be built next to 'student party house'
- Drone delivers vaccines to remote island
HCM City discusses COVID-19 vaccination plan for children have 332 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.