Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin San Francisco's iconic Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival is back and bigger than ever this year, taking place October 29-31, 2021 with headlining performances by Lizzo, Tame Impala and recent GRAMMY winner The Strokes. The festival has announced its most epic food and drink menu to date with an extensive menu featuring 85 restaurants and over 40 wineries and over 30 breweries, almost all of which hail from the Bay Area and Northern California. This year's extremely talented culinary selection is giving patrons the opportunity to taste the best food and drink, while supporting the local hospitality industry that certainly took a hit during pandemic times. Unique to this festival is the incredible variety of distinct culinary experiences that combine indulging and imbibing with fun, adventurous and spontaneous entertainment. Experiences include Taste of the Bay Area, Wine Lands, Beer Lands, Cheese Lands, GastroMagic, and Cocktail Magic. Food Curator Tanya Kollar is back this year and has curated an incredibly diverse, tasty selection of vendors. "With such an incredible variety of cuisines available in the Bay Area, diversity has always been a focus when planning the Outside Lands food lineup," explains Kollar. "Every year I aim to step it up a bit more,… Read full this story
- Where is Rick Stein’s Road To Mexico filmed? Filming locations revealed from San Francisco to Oaxaca
- Where is Rick Stein’s Road To Mexico filmed? Filming locations revealed of trip from San Francisco to Oaxaca
- Food Review: Generous portions at Rocket are a real blast!
- Raw water trend slammed by food safety expert: 'You can't stop adults from being stupid'
- Urgent changes are needed to way food is sold, to protect local producers
- Nutritionists reveal the foods that can boost a guy’s libido… and it’s good news if you like dark chocolate and nuts
- We need to act more like the United States and support OUR soldiers as they move towards danger
- Restaurant review, The Walnut Tree, Thwaite: “If only all veggie food was this good”
- 'There's no need to join a gym when your nursery run is 30 minutes by bike'
- Twelve epic festivals in Spain to attend in 2018
Everything You Need To Know About San Francisco’s Epic Outside Lands Food And Drink Lineup have 361 words, post on www.forbes.com at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.