TMZ.com Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner. A rep for the medical examiner’s office tells TMZ … the Digital Underground rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine. We broke the story … Shock G was found unresponsive in his hotel room in April, and there were no outward signs of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before he died, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22. The manager had grown concerned after Shock — famed performer of the ‘Humpty Dance’ — missed check-out time, and immediately called 911. Gallery Launch Gallery Alamy The Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 PM ET. As we first told you … the iconic rapper’s funeral was held May 1 , and his Digital Underground family was well represented at the service.
- These 2 young surfers were beautiful, in love, and raised in affluent Orange County — and the latest to die from drug overdoses
- Why are so many women dying from drug overdoses?
- Pa. parents charged after baby dies of drug overdose
- Drug overdoses and suicides fuel drop in U.S. life expectancy
- Odds of dying by opioid overdose higher than car crash, analysis finds
- State: Brian Joyce died of drug OD
- Opioid Overdoses Are Now The Nation's Most Common Preventable Cause Of Death
- Evzio: The overdose-reversal drug with a $4000+ price tag
- Rock stars who died
- Ohio Valley Still Leads Nation In Overdose Deaths
Digital Underground's Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose have 251 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.