Food Unwrapped investigate the cure for constipation Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Suffering from constipation or poor digestion is inconvenient and can be painful. If you're struggling to go to the toilet and suffering from bloating as a consequence, you might need to take a look at your diet to find the cause. Here are the common dietary causes of constipation – and some foods to aid digestion. Related articles Hypertension diet: 2p snack to lower blood pressure Dementia warning: The popular vitamin that increases Alzheimer’s risk Many Britons get constipated from time to time, with the NHS putting the figure at one in seven adults, and one in three children. Constipation can be an uncomfortable ailment afflicting you after you've eaten something that didn't agree with you. Some people also suffer from constipation as a result of chronic conditions like IBS. Either way, constipation is an inconvenient and… Read full this story
- 10 Nutritional Foods For Traumatic Brain Injury
- Exercising During Pregnancy: Benefits, Exercises To Do, Avoid And Tips To Follow
- Quinoa or brown rice: Which grain makes for a better weight loss food?
- Republicans REFUSE to give Trump the $2,000 relief checks he demanded and say they won't sign up to Pelosi's plan for Christmas Eve deal - setting up crisis which could shut down government
- 11 Vitamin A Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- 'Let's do this!': Pelosi AGREES with Trump after he threatened to VETO relief bill unless Congress increases checks from $600 to $2,000 - as Dems reveal Christmas Eve measure that will see amount boosted as long as no lawmaker objects
- Excerpt: The Food Mood Connection by Uma Naidoo
- Low-Oxalate Foods That May Help Prevent The Risk Of Kidney Stones
- Children whose mums drink greater quantities of cow's milk whilst breastfeeding are less likely to develop food allergies, study claims
- Refugees in Uganda: Funding shortfall forces cut to UN food rations
Constipation relief: Five foods to cure constipation - and the five foods you should avoid have 363 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.