Aryan Khan's lawyers on Wednesday have moved his bail plea case to Bombay High Court. The news comes after the bail plea for Shah Rukh Khan's son saw a major setback after facing a second rejection by a special NDPS court. In addition to the 23-year-old, two others’ bail plea who were accused with the actor namely, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha, have also been rejected. It has been 18 days that the star kid has spent in jail and it appears that the investigation is far from over. Aryan, who along with multiple others, was arrested after found to be in possession of drugs at a cruise, and it was later revealed that the he has been a consumer of drugs for the past four years.
- Plea urges Bombay high court to take cognisance of Wadala custodial death
- Blackbuck case: Next hearing on July 17 on Salman Khans's plea
- Blackbuck poaching: Actor Salman Khan to spend another night in jail as order on bail plea delayed to tomorrow
- Bombay HC asks Armaan Kohli if he's ready to express remorse
- Blackbuck poaching case conviction: What next for Salman Khan
- Salman Khan released from jail after getting bail in blackbuck poaching case
- Bollywood shudders at Salman Khan's arrest, with projects over INR6 billion at stake
- Preity Zinta & Ness Wadia settle, Bombay HC quashes case
- This is when Salman Khan will wrap up the 'Race 3' schedule
- Bombay HC stays state move to ban e-cigarettes, orders FDA to release seized products
Aryan Khan's bail plea case moved to Bombay High Court have 243 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.