Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg For the uninitiated, a yurt is a portable, typically round tent that is home to many nomadic tribes in Mongolia. While travelling to Mongolia is almost impossible right now, one can still experience what it’s like to live in a yurt right here in Singapore. Boutique travel agency Beyond Expeditions offers a two-day-one-night (2D1N) experience which is said to be the “most authentic Mongolian adventure” without leaving the island. Here’s what their yurt looks like: View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) Watching a Mongolian movie and vodka The experience will take place at Beyond Expeditions’ campsite located in the northern part of Singapore. Activities include: A wilderness survival session where one will learn basic wilderness survival skills like setting up shelter, fire craft and outdoor cooking Staying in a “unique and authentic” Mongolian yurt Watching a classic Mongolian movie under the stars while trying Mongolian vodka A campfire at night View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) View this post on Instagram A post shared… Read full this story
- Northern Territory Police search for missing duo in Outback Australia
- New local drama The Pact puts focus on suicide and euthanasia
- The best experiences in “amazing Vietnam”
- Anger over work from home offers for civil servants moving to Treasury’s Northern base
- Menopause: NI employers could be on the 'wrong side of the law'
- Prince Charles to visit scene of Lord Mountbatten's murder
- Everything You Need To Know About San Francisco’s Epic Outside Lands Food And Drink Lineup
- La Niña Is Back, Here’s How It Could Impact Colorado This Winter
- 'So much to do!' Some of the UK’s best attractions are now £25 off for this autumn
- A year since intruders broke into her home, Kate's still nervous about what summer holds for crime in Alice Springs
2D1N Mongolian yurt experience in northern S'pore with campfire & local vodka have 333 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.